Saturday, August 15, 2009

turn the record on and wonder what went wrong, it's just a stupid song about you and how i lost you.

one of the worst day of my life, i was really sad and disappointed.
but because the situation was so bad, i managed to put what was learnt over the years to work.
the day was really still bearable.

you don't know me, you must be thinking how did you get to know sucha, uncool bitch.
when disappointment strikes, it brings along more than just that.

i really like you but,
i did my calculations.
you're too different from me, i can't carry on any longer.
i'm not a bitch inside.
so maybe i'll get over you, yeah, that the best, cause you, hurt my pride by judging me as someone i am not, and you don't even know who i am.
turn the record on.
you can save it for her.
i am me, and i can't afford to lose myself again.

If only you knew
What my heart must do for you
I’m tryna break through
Don’t you think it’s worth the chance?
Let’s leave the past
Is that too much to ask?
And where do we stand?
Can we pull through this avalanche?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep erasing. Anyway, I've been quite a loyal fan of your blog frankly. It's entertaining to read it. Is your life really that damn bad? I hardly see any happiness in your posts, unless you're faking it? Do you like drowning in misery? Or you just want other peoples' attention? Well, you got mine. :) Anyway, if life and relationship with boys is really that bad, ask yourself, who cause it?

manxuan said...

erm, do you know me , and are you close to me?
if you're really that curious and you wanna know if i'm a attention seeking person, please go ask my close friends?
and if you really don't like it then don't read?
i really never beg you to read.
as you said,it's my life, not yours, so good if you're happy with your life, but please respect okay(:

manxuan said...

hehehe, awesome. i think i know who are you.

Mandy. said...

Hi anonymous, what business is it of yrs that whatever manxuan does concerns you? It's nice to have a fan of course, but a fan who speaks with much sarcasm like you is just unnecessary. With people like you around, it's no wonder she's blogging about miserable stuff. Just how ironic yr sentence is? Why'd you care if her r/s w guys is bad? I'm sensing a little jealousy over here. Hope you can get out of yr infantile stage, talking to a girl like this.

sameatscrayons said...

To Anon
If you're a loyal fan why are you criticizing her? Isit much by forced that you have to read her blog or simply you couldnt resist entering her blog . Well , everyone fall in love now and then . If relationship was supposing-ly not to bad would there be such thing as a breakup or divorce?