Monday, August 3, 2009

saw you when i was in the crowd.

i wish i knew what's going on in your head.

Don't shut the door, don't shut me out
Don't make this be the last time that I see your hands
Cause I want them to hold me
is it time you let me in?

your company and goodnights are gems.
i don't want you to think of me as a bitch, but know who i really am skin deep.

Maybe i should,Keep this to myself
Waiting 'til i,Know you better

I am trying,Not to tell you
But i want to
I'm scared of what you'll say
So i'm hiding what i'm feeling
But i'm tired of
Holding this inside my head

I've been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don't know where to
I think i'm fallin' for you
I've been waiting all my life
And now i found ya
I don't know where to
I think i'm fallin' for you
I'm fallin' for you

i wonder whats going on when you listen to this song over and over again.
for i know for me.

No comments: