Wednesday, August 5, 2009

lost courage and faith, i can't take no more.

i'm sorry i give up easily.
i'm sorry i lost my faith and believe.
i'm sorry i don't have enough courage.
i'm sorry for not living up to expectations.

why is it i feel alone even when there're lots of frieds around me.
it's not like they don't know me and they don't love and care for me.
but why do i feel so cut off.

i feel like breaking down and cry my heart out tonight.
but why does it seem ike the tears aren't falling not matter how hard i'm trying?
i wish i felt better, i wish i could let everything out.
but why can't i?

this feeling is terrible.
it's like you feel like puking but you can't.
i wish i could cut myself up cause it seems like too much responsibility to hold everything together.
so bottled up inside.

you don't know how much impact you have on me.
one lil' thing you do can change my whole day.
i've got so much to say, but it feels like its too much to convey,
and i seem to be unable to put them into words.
and this makes me speechless.
sometimes you get too tired of this world.

tears like diamonds on the floor.

No comments: