Sunday, August 2, 2009

sometimes when we touch, the honesty's too much.

i changed too much since the day you left.
there's two types of sadness.
one is extreme emotion which comes and go fast.
another floats like a feather, its light and lingers for a long time.
i'm battling my pride.
living with this feather you left me, my last memory of you.
i let you go the last time i saw you,
i could never forget the look in your eyes that night.
it's like a picture of you i took and i kept it at the back of my mind.
i take it out everynight, so that i won't forget the way you look.
there was something about the look in your eyes that night.
gentle, but you know that i know what you're trying to tell me.
you're finally letting me go gently after our long struggle for nights.
that night you chose her, and left me a feather.
and like a feather, you feel so far from reach now.
cause you threw it from the night skies where the stars are
how long is it going to take till it reaches the ground?
i'm not going to wait, but boy, you don't know how much i have to say to you.
i wanna hold you till i die, till we both break down and cry.
i'm sick of this town,
i'm a creep,
i wished i was special, so fucking special.
just so you would take another look at me.

i know i'm a drifter, still searching, with failing determination.
everyone moved on, i'm moving along, just to make it through.

it's fucked up. i'm feaking fucked-up.


cause i can't hold you till we both break down and cry.

so,i have to close my eyes and hide.

"oversmoked" you used to say, now i'm drowning in my cigarettes.

No comments: