Monday, July 27, 2009

i was forgotten, i won't be forgotten ever again.

Photobucket

i dont know why i cant upload photos through blogger, like fucking sucks.
well, i really need to express myself on my blog,
i'm like so sucidal when i don't blog.

okay, so like school's really stressing me out.
it's like i'm spreading myself too thin,
in the end, nothing gets done the way i want it to.

now i understand why mandy wants me to learn to observe people first.
i trust people too easily, and i learn only when they stab me in the bad.
i seriously fucking hate the way things are now.

well, truthfully, recently, imma emo.
it's not that i want to be like that but i'm feeling really paranoid.
i feel like going back to churh, but somehow, i think i'll just lose my mind when i walk in.
thins are a lil' messed up and confusing for me.
i don't know how i let each day pass.

why is it never my turn, i'm so envious.

i really need a someone, and i really want one.
it's getting a lil' too hard for me to hang on.

i dread these days when i miss all those extreme emotions i use to feel.

No comments: