Thursday, July 30, 2009

class is never boring when you have retarded classmates


sara, yan yan, me and deb deb.

when lessons get boring.
this is my retarded friend, who drags me to run to class with her all the time.
we love potato wedges for snacks
and chin chow for drinks.
i found these in my laptop after i came up from the canteen.
why my laptop? ):
when i saw them walking outta the lift, marvin said they had a present for me in class.
i don't even know what's this.
so i realised that the present was THIS.
so now you can see, these are my classmates.
so they very kewl.
like real kewl right?
like why all the photos almost all same pose?
cannot show too much.
???
lovely, she reminds me to an orange calm.
cause debbie think she kewl.
she think she's puss in boots from shrek th movie.
i call the blue clip "salon chip"
i like i like.
ran out of ideas for captions.
webcam very fun.
weirdo.
kisses for you?
bye bye.

1 comment:

sameatscrayons said...

What interesting classmates HAHA